Click video to see how the C2 Hitting Harness & Throwing Cord to help your baseball or softball game.
• Early Bird Training (before school) - great for busy schedules and multi-sports athletes
• LPA Roving Player Development - we come to you and your crew for your own personal development program
• Positive Pitching Program - Ask about monthly packages.
• BP & Bullpens Development - just like college programs. We come to you and work with you to fit your program needs
INTRODUCING THIS YEAR: Player Development Hub in Naples/Ft Myers area year-round. More info to come.
Erik would love to come to you for private or roving lessons. He is available weekdays and weekends -
Questions and to reserve a time - call Erik (651-353-3310).
To develop the complete pitcher, LPA Baseball provides instruction for
- Proper mechanics
- Pinpoint control
- Pitching patterns
- Pick-offs and fielding
- Arm strengthening and conditioning
- Pitching strategy
- Fundamentals of key pitches (i.e., change-ups)
- Mental approach and visualization
- Drills to suit your needs & develop your skills
Lovdahl Pitching Academy guarantees fun and fundamentals.
We now offer Pitching Yoga……mechanics and no ball drills combined with a strengthening and stretching program included in all of our program offerings…..drills like the pros use that you can take home and do daily.
We also provide No ball hitting and throwing routines with baseball homework that you can do in your living room or kitchen to prepare for baseball season.
LPA has current professional ballplayers on hand at all of our winter training, camps and clinics.
The Lovdahl Pitching Academy (LPA) program is committed to developing the complete ballplayer both on and off the field. The goal of LPA Baseball is to teach the fundamentals and mechanics of the game in a fun and positive manner.
Mental toughness is a huge component to our programs. Energy and passion for the great game of baseball is what we want to get out of our students.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Lovdahl Pitching Academy?