Three great options for players. January through March – join in anytime! We make it always fun and comfortable for your players!
• Weekly Positive Pitching Programs
• Batting Practice
• Bullpen Sessions
LOCATION: National Sports Center Dome
COST: $45/per session or purchase a package
10 sessions for $400
20 sessions for $700
Jan. 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Feb. 7, 14, 21, 28
March 7, 14, 21, 28
Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26
Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23
March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
FOR ALL CAMPS & CLINICS - Ballplayers will be placed in their age and skill level always. LPA is committed to small development stations and a high number of skill coaches are always on hand
LPA and Minnesota Twins player development instructors along with current and former professional ballplayers. Meet our Player Development Staff
In addition to running the youth development programs, Erik Lovdahl is a batting practice pitcher for the Twins, and has been with the Twin organization for over a decade. He also operates Lovdahl Pitching Academy at various locations in the Twin Cities, including The Lab Athletic.
Each session will focus on fundamental mechanics in batting, fielding, throwing and pitching. They will also coach mental toughness, baseball strategy and the importance of nutrition, character and good grades for future baseball success.
* If your child is not interested in pitching, please let the trainers know and they will add time to their other stations.
· Rotating stations of throwing, fielding, hitting, and pitching
· 5-week program
* Group sizes are limited and registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. The workouts are open to baseball players ages 8 to 11. We will offer refunds if there are not enough participants. Spread the word!
* Doors will remain locked, participants and trainers will be given a code to enter the facility prior to the first session.
DATES: Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29, & Nov. 5th
WHEN: Friday nights, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
ADDRESS: The Lab Athletic - 14216 Lincoln St NE, Ham Lake, MN 55304