CLICK RED BAR CORRESPONDING TO PROGRAM YOU WISH TO REGISTER FOR AND THEN:
1. Complete Participant Information
2. Select Positive Pitching Programs or Lessons from Program Options window and select dates attending.
3. Complete Payment
LPA Baseball offers professional one-on-one instruction and small group training.
LPA Baseball has been working with several area youth over the years who have developed into starting pitchers on their high school and college baseball teams.
The level and frequency of these private lessons are set by the players based upon their goals for developing as pitchers. We have several options for lessons including private lessons, buddy lessons and roving instruction.
ABOUT PRIVATE LESSONS:
Private lessons are charged at a rate of $95/hour.
ABOUT BUDDY LESSONS:
Available for 2 to 3 kids at a rate of $135/hour for the group.
ABOUT ROVING INSTRUCTION:
Erik will come to your practice or location. Contact Erik for pricing.
Credit Card Payment for Private/Buddy Lessons available HERE.
JOIN US in JANUARY for more LPA Positive Pitching
Thes is a great way to get your work in during the off-season. All ages welcome - we carefully place players in their age and skill level for stations.
Dates: Wednesdays, January 17, 24, 31
Time: 6:30 - 8:30PM
Location: Mounds Park Academy Sports Center
Save when you purchase 3 session blocks - $105 for all 3 sessions
Or still a great price at $45 per session.
One of our biggest features at Mounds Park Academy Lansing Sports Center is we are able to do full field power long toss program and 175 ft. Power Pitching Pro throwing routines in the large field house.
SESSIONS ALSO FEATURE:
• In-depth, professional pitching instruction including defense
• Arm care and conditioning program - great for all athletes.
• Guest speakers including current professional players and current college players who will show players their routines and approach.
• In depth mechanics and grips and pickoffs and professional throwing program and routines.
• No ball drills and arm care and strengthening and conditioning program.
Fun and Fundamentals in a positive manner!!!
Call with any questions or concerns. We look forward to having you.
LPA Player Development Staff