• Friday Night Training @ The Lab Athletic - Starts Oct. 8
• Hitting Camps @ Acceleration North, Arden Hills - Camps run monthly November through May
• MEA Camp @ Rosetown Field in Roseville - Oct. 21 - 22
• Christmas Parent/Child Camp - Dec. 26 @ Acceleration MN Arden Hills
• Christmas Development Camp - Dec. 27-28 @ Acceleration MN Arden Hills
• Winter Training Program @ NSC Dome - November thru March; Sundays, Mondays & Wednesdays
• Early Bird Training @ Acceleration MN in Arden Hills & TCO Sports Garden in Vadnais Heights - November thru March
We offer Package Deals – Purchase 10, 20 or 30 Sessions for Great Discounts on Winter Training and Lessons.
Lovdahl Pitching Academy guarantees fun and fundamentals.
We now offers Pitching Yoga……mechanics and no ball drills combined with a strengthening and stretching program included in all of our program offerings…..drills like the pros use that you can take home and do daily.
We also provide No ball hitting and throwing routines with baseball homework that you can do in your living room or kitchen to prepare for baseball season.
LPA has current professional ballplayers on hand at all of our winter training, camps and clinics.
Perfect solution for busy players and families. Join us in the morning before school to keep up with baseball reps and fundamentals throughout the winter.
When: Tuesday mornings…..before school training
Location: Acceleration Minnesota Arden Hills and TCO Garden in Vadnais Heights
MORE INFO: Call for more details
Erik would love to come to you for private or roving lessons. He is available weekdays and weekends -
Questions and to reserve a time - call Erik (651-353-3310).
LPA is once again partnering with The Lab Athletic this fall to provide Friday Night Baseball Training.
DATES: Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29, & Nov. 5th
WHEN: Friday nights, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
ADDRESS: The Lab Athletic - 14216 Lincoln St NE, Ham Lake, MN 55304
PROGRAM DETAILS and REGISTRATION INFO, CLICK HERE
The Lovdahl Pitching Academy (LPA) program is committed to developing the complete ballplayer both on and off the field. The goal of LPA Baseball is to teach the fundamentals and mechanics of the game in a fun and positive manner.
Mental toughness is a huge component to our programs. Energy and passion for the great game of baseball is what we want to get out of our students.
To develop the complete pitcher, LPA Baseball provides instruction of...
- Proper mechanics
- Pinpoint control
- Pitching patterns
- Pick-offs and fielding
- Arm strengthening and conditioning
- Pitching strategy
- Fundamentals of key pitches (i.e., change-ups)
- Mental approach and visualization
- Drills to suit your needs & develop your skills
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Lovdahl Pitching Academy?