Mid-February is a great time to fine-tune baseball skills ahead of tryouts and upcoming baseball season.
FOCUS is building skills, developing fundamentals and preparing for the coming season. Our staff will work on all aspects of your game to tune-up your baseball skills.
• In-depth, professional instruction - both offensive & defensive
• Morning includes big focus on defensive skills and drills
• Arm care and conditioning program - great for all athletes.
• Mechanics for all aspects of the game with homework, and off-season routines to improve your all-around skills
WHEN: Monday, Feb. 19
TIME: 10am - Noon
LOCATION: Highview Middle School, 2300 7th St NW, New Brighton
Currently taking registrations for
• Presidents' Day Player Development Camp, Monday Feb. 19
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click RED Bar for Camps & Clinics
2. Complete Participant Info
3. Select the Camps or Clinics you are registering for in the Camp & Clinic Program Options Window
4. Complete Payment
FOR ALL CAMPS & CLINICS - Players will be placed in their age and skill level. LPA is committed to small development stations and a high number of skill coaches always on hand